Super Graph is a service that instantly and without code gives you a high performance and secure GraphQL API. Your GraphQL queries are auto translated into a single fast SQL query. No more spending weeks or months writing backend API code. Just make the query you need and Super Graph will do the rest.
Super Graph has a rich feature set like integrating with your existing Ruby on Rails apps, joining your DB with data from remote APIs, Role and Attribute based access control, Support for JWT tokens, DB migrations, seeding and a lot more.
- Complex nested queries and mutations
- Build realtime apps with subscriptions
- Instant infinite scroll, feeds, nested comments, etc
- Auto learns database tables and relationships
- Role and Attribute-based access control
- Opaque cursor-based efficient pagination
- Full-text search and aggregations
- JWT tokens supported (Auth0, etc)
- Join database queries with remote REST APIs
- Also works with existing Ruby-On-Rails apps
- Rails authentication supported (Redis, Memcache, Cookie)
- A simple config file
- High performance Go codebase
- Tiny docker image and low memory requirements
- Fuzz tested for security
- Database migrations tool
- Database seeding tool
- Works with Postgres and Yugabyte DB
- OpenCensus Support: Zipkin, Prometheus, X-Ray, Stackdriver
- Highly scalable and fast
Try the demo app
This demo requires
docker you can either install it using
brew or from the
docker website https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-mac/install/
We fully support queries and mutations. For example the below GraphQL query would fetch two products that belong to the current user where the price is greater than 10.
Set User ID
In development mode you can use the
X-User-ID: 4 header to set a user id so you don't have to worries about cookies etc. This can be set using the HTTP Headers tab at the bottom of the web UI.
In another example the below GraphQL mutation would insert a product into the database. The first part of the below example is the variable data and the second half is the GraphQL mutation. For mutations data has to always ben passed as a variable.
Built-in GraphQL Editor
Quickly craft and test your queries with a full-featured GraphQL editor. Auto-complete and schema documentation is automatically available.